Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZM Server - Can't find, HELP!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by karl, Apr 2, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 2, 2010
    I used to play on this server a lot until just recently one day it disappeared off my list and I couldn't find it again till now. However, I can't join it. I know i have the right IP because my IRL friend plays on it & gave me the right one. I have a G-Lynksis router, and I don't know what the hell to do! I disable my windows firewall, I disabled my 3rd party firewall, still couldnt add sever to favorites. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Says 1-27-10 because that's when it was imported.

His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:22377811 if anyone wants to search it.

5. Apr 2, 2010
    Yep! I remember what happened now...was like over a year ago I guess when I got banned for something dumb. Haplo helped me out al ot.
  6. Jan 13, 2010
    Just yelling at an admin that is excessive or racist shouldn't consititute a perma ban in most cases. Then again things were done differently back before I was here.
  7. Apr 2, 2010
    well hopefully i can get unbanned then... i put in a thing to get unbanned on that other forum section, still banned tho =/
  8. Feb 21, 2007

There is no record of your steam ID on the forums. I dont mind unbanning you later if you can dance while doing handstands in Haplo's backyard.
  9. Apr 2, 2010
    Uhmm no, it was like a year ago prolly man ha. Hahaha I wish I could :smile:
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    unbanned. No more yelling at admins. Posting these here for future reference.

STEAM_0:1:22377811

11. Apr 2, 2010
    So, thanks for unbanning my steam ha...but it still does not show up on my server list...my friend joins, I try to join from steam friends, but it won't let me. I try to add server to favorites...still doesn't let me...I restarted comp & steam, still doesn't work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you =[. ( This is for the zombie mod server)
  12. Apr 4, 2009
    Merged the two topics and fixed the unbanned should be good now.

Re :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.