Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZM Surf

Discussion in Future Servers started by Rayne Valar, May 13, 2013

1. Nov 29, 2012
    Just an idea but it would be cool to have a surf Zombie Mod/Zombie escape server, use to play on one a lot back in the day and it brought a lot of people. Not the new surf maps where you have to get to different levels, but the classic surf maps that were actually fun to play. Very fun and challenging at the same time. Talked about it one day to some people in the server and they thought it sounded like a whole lot of fun. Just an idea :grin:

via http://youtu.be/ijmX5xFuIFE
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 5
    • May 31, 2012
      I love when surf is on in Zombie Escape, would be cool to have one surf map in Zombie Mod too; maybe a mapper up to the challenge :shock:?
    • Nov 29, 2012
      Yeah would be a pretty cool map in ZM or ZE xD
    • Feb 27, 2012
      There is a surf map on ZE right now. It's pretty badass. It even teaches you the basics of surfing, so n00bs can try and learn.
    • Nov 29, 2012
    • Aug 2, 2010
      Goddamn I'm a popular person to quote in sigs.

All hail the age of rxn.

no. -SP

GTFO

ALL HAIL THE AGE OF RXN

no. -sp
      • Funny Funny x 1
        rxn, May 13, 2013 Last edited by Secprotocol, Jun 3, 2013
      • Nov 29, 2012
      • Nov 20, 2011
        I'd be down. ze_surf_facility is so much fun.
      • Mar 5, 2013
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Oh dear...it appears rxn has been off his meds, and his split personality is struggling to take over
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Feb 3, 2012
        • Aug 2, 2010
          Blame the fatty known as SP for that shenanigans.

On second thought, need new prescription for lithium and uhm... Adderall. kthx
        • Mar 12, 2008
          I'd welcome this if throwing knives were an option. as @Momo was saying right now:

I'd also worry about people camping the tops of ramps in-between areas so we would need to watch for that also.
        • Feb 1, 2011

It really just depends on how the map is made. If they made a map that allowed for a complete circuit to be repeated, then yea I could see myself doing that. If it was just segments of surf to get to cade spots, or employed the use of teleports, etc, I don't think this would be a huge issue.
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Agreed, though I think some sort of rule or something could be thought up. I like this idea, it breaks up the semi boring "let's camp one good spot" game play.
        • Dec 27, 2012
        • Apr 24, 2012
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            Could be a strange surfing skycity map where if you fall you die and they could put lots of tracks or something like that to get caught onto with a couple of small platforms throughout. Hmmmmm
            • Like Like x 1
            • Nov 29, 2012
              Well if a ZE surf map ever comes out I would definately want to try it and play.:grin: Seems like it would be fun, might be interesting to see how many people will survive. And yeah I agree with the no camping rule, should be enforced to avoid delay.