Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zm Videos

Discussion in Entertainment started by Nayr, Dec 3, 2013

Did you like this video?

Yes! Make more videos. 5 vote(s) 83.3%
No. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Apr 24, 2012
    Just having some fun in the ZM server and thought I would share with you guys :curllip: Hope you like it and I will be making some more videos soon! Enjoy.

via http://youtu.be/2k4FKvIo7ho
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Hate that map, but I've started making and uploading videos too. :shock: I made videos on how to do some specific secret spots (eg vault in Krusty Krab, water trough in Desperados) that I am frequently asked. I want to post up great rounds too. Great minds think alike?

I recently asked in my status for a good screen recording program. I like the one Kyle recommended Open Broadcast Software. It took a little trial and error learning how to use it without reading the fucking manual. That way you won't have zdsoft advertised in your video.

• Nov 28, 2013
      OBS is good. I use it to stream my game plays with you guys and other games as well. I'm going to be the head streamer for a competitive Ghosts clan.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I say yes, as long as you don't record with a toaster again :monkey: