Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_3dubka

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by RagingCow, Apr 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 15, 2011
    Me, Harvey, Penguin and my fat bitch(Deto) were debating about that spot if it was legal or illegal. We tested it and the only way to stab the human up there is to be at least 3 zombies(of different size like: 2xhalf,witch) Or else it is pretty easy to defend that spot against a horde of zombies.

So can any higher ups confirm if it is illegal or legal?

[IMG]

IMO it's illegal because there is no other way to get there without getting boosted.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    A ton of spots require boosting that are legal. Just saying :razz:. I'd say it is legal because it is wide enough to have 2zombies going straight and 2 behind them for an easy train, or you can strafe jump at them/bhop as well.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    As far as I can remember the external roof area of this map has been illegal. I've been disciplined once (before I was admin) for being on the roof and I have seen many other admins enforce this as well. You can see why when you go up up there and you can simply shoot the zombies off the roof.

I personally think it should be illegal for current and historical reasons.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Do not know if ledge. I say illegal until I get some solid supportive evidence showing why it shouldn't be illegal.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    Tested it with Peter, Detonater and Seeker. The spot is legal because two zombies fit side by side and you can easily make a zombie train therefore it is possible to get humans.
  8. Feb 15, 2011
    Alright thanks for your time!

lock lock lock :ninja:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.