Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_3dubka_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by BlueberryJonathan, Jun 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 23, 2011
    Tree spot. Wondering if it should be illegal?
    [IMG]
  2. Feb 11, 2011
    I also have one of the same map, didn't feel it was necessary to start a second topic. The way to get there you need a boost onto the roof from the pipe, then jump to the lower pole, then jump to the higher one.

Attached Files:

3. Apr 2, 2011
    For Blueberry Jonathan's picture, i have been there and have been tagged before, they need to jump from the grass next to the watertank and just keep swinging, i also believe it is possible to stack below and tag the human. BUT that has never happened to me. Note that there a secondary spot on the tree, a person can get to the top of the tree by jumping on top of another human (or zombie) then to a spot on top of the tree, it is impossible to get to the person other than stacking in that same spot, problem is, is that I have only seen 1 person on the top of the tree, 1 time. I helped him up there when I was new to the server :whistling: anyways, no on lower tree spot and idk on the second picture
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    The spot posted by Skarp seems blatantly illegal.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    As Army stated the first spot indicated by Blueberry is completely legal. As long as they remain on the depicted branch, they are easy prey to zombies. However Army is correct that there is a higher level branch on that tree that can only be reached by receiving a boost from that lower branch. Although this rarely happens, the higher branch or the top of that tree would be illegal.

The telephone poles are a more difficult subject. Technically the depicted occupied pole would be legal as a zombie can easily jump towards to tag a human on that specific pole. Here is where the difficulties comes in; skilled players can actually jump across multiple poles to one of the furthest ones making it impossible for zombies to reach them. So for simplicity sakes, should we just make all the poles illegal or try and exercise subjective judgement for each pole? I would like some feedback before a decision is made.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    Make the poles illegal to avoid confusion. Subjective doesn't work when talking about illegal spots.

Momo, you might want to clarify your position lol
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Haha, didn't realize I quoted the whole sentence. fixed :razz:
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    I agree that all of the poles should be illegal, they are impossible to die in if a human makes it to the farthest pole. The highest point on the tree should also be illegal, the lower boost spot should stay legal not making the entire tree illegal.

.. the poles are sure fun to jump on though :blush:
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for the two original posts and their associated feedback. For simplicity of enforcement the top of all telephone poles will be officially listed. As for the tree, only the top will be referenced as illegal and will be indicated as "Top of Tree". Here is the updated Official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_3dubka_v3.html

Thanks again for the posts and the feedback! Keep up the good work!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.