Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_3dubka_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Anathema, Jul 4, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 18, 2011
    Lonsome Dove brought this to me as a potential illegal spot.

Apparently you can move the vending machine entrance with that LOL button you see there.
    And the other entrance is a very difficult strafe jump that can only seem to be made by experianced jumpers. Anyway, look into it.[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    You can stack up from plenty of spots on the railings, very easy to get up there once the zombies eat brains and get smarter.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    The roof goes over the railings. Not an option.

You gota be on the crates if you even want a chance to get up.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    No, you can definitely stack on the railings, try harder. :razz:
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    There are actually 5 way up that I am personally aware of. There is only 1 way for a single zombie to reach the roof while there are 4 spots that require cooperative boosting by fellow zombies making the roof quite legal.

[IMG]
  6. Feb 11, 2011
    there is a lot of ways to get up there, even after the vendy is gone you can still use the LOL button to hop up there
  7. Mar 25, 2011
    Don't know if I'm allowed to even post on these threads, but Momoiya. Which railing are you talking about. The railnings on the left have the roof going over it, you can't stack there anways because a block comes down over the railing (allowing room for only one zombie) and the railings on the sides are too low (you would need a triple stack, i think this is the case, i can double check if you wish). The only places you can get up are the things on the crates.

Edit: nevermind, Harveys post answered my question.
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Everyone is allowed to input on illegal spots so by all means. The pic Harvey posted is pretty self-explanatory and accurate.
  9. May 6, 2011

So, here to reinforce this,

That spot is totally legal. And it is true zombies can stack and get the people up there.

Just so there is no more argument that how could people stack there.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for the discussion and the following clarification. Indeed the spot is legal. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.