Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_3dubka_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Skiptron, Sep 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 23, 2010
    Been watching, and you have to slide up most of the time. What do everyone think?

[IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    I'll be a sad panda if this spot is deemed illegal! I use it all the time :razz:

There are 2 ways to get up - you can either jump from the fence, or you can do a very well timed jump at the lowest part of the slope, and jump right over the slidey part onto solid ground.

I know I've been tagged here before, but it usually requires quite a few zombies attacking from all points. I know Harvey uses the spot too (I learned it from him), so we'll have to get his opinion!
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Easy enough to get humans with a team of zombies. Legal.
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    Like Dilli said, he had quite a few zombies trying to get him up in that spot and one got lucky. IMO it looks like a cheap spot due to it appearing to be a ledge (The grassy slope, and fence) It seems easy to shoot zombies off so they need to go either back around the fence and try again, or just continue to try and fail on the grass slope entrance area. Illegal.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    This spot is very easy for humans to be tagged by zombies. Just as a hint, the best method to tag someone there is to strafe jump directly from the fence. When done properly humans rarely survive.

Spot is completely legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.