Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_3dubka_v3_pf_ifix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by slisher, Dec 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2011
    A crouch spot on one (1) roofend only. Oh, and I miss Harvey.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Sep 7, 2010
      I dont.

is that roof crouch multi entry? can it be stacked from the low side and assaulted from the roof? Just curious

should just remove this map unless server starts getting max pop again tho imo... too big
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 20, 2011
        Reason for my short OP was because of inadequate info. You can only reach up to the roof when double-stacking. To my knowledge, getting up the roof to get to that spot is the only way of getting there (so no teleporters, magic abacadabra's). We need Momo's noclip aboozing to check out that spot completely, as I was not able to test out the spot efficiently due to the shortage of time left on the map.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Not sure how I missed this thread, but sorry for my late reply.

I've never actually seen this spot used, but it is identical to the, now fixed, spot right across from it. It probably should have been edited out just like the other one, but shit happens.

Given that it takes stacking just to get on that roof, it would be rare to see more than 1 or 2 humans up there, there's no way 1 human could hold that wide of a crouch spot and even 2 might be a stretch. I'll hold off on adding this spot hoping that it will continue going unused, hopefully this post doesn't bring too much light to it. :quiet:

Should it become a problem in the future, feel free to PM me and I'll likely end up adding it, just feels unnecessary right now. Thanks for the heads up though!
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.