Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed zm_420_breeze_b3a_p

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Sicachu, Dec 2, 2015

1. Jan 3, 2013
    When I joined into the server, ALL the props, like vendy machines and boxes are bouncing EVERYWHERE. Is it a bug? Check out the demo, it's hilarious.:party::hypnotized:

Side note: I think I did used my magic power tho.

Edit: this happens in the next couple of map as well. I think the server is about to crash?

Attached Files:

Sicachu, Dec 2, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    Seems like the physics broke. Is it still like this on all maps?
    A server restart might be needed afaik, not 100% sure.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jan 3, 2013
      We are on are 4th maps now, and it is still happening.
      Someone higher up needs to restart the server.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      It's been a long time ago since I heard about this. Someone should consult Hannibal to see what he did to fix it on his Minas Tirith.
    • Sep 25, 2010
      It may be temporarily fixed. Ive only rebooted server.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Feb 25, 2014
        Which maps where played before breeze, this happens at certain maps who have to glitchy props in them at some point to break and then you just got to restart.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          It seems to be fixed for now. @Sicachu do you know what map may have broken physics? Or did you just join the game to find out that physics were bugged?
        • Jan 3, 2013
          It happened when I joined the server. I don't know which map started that, I'm assuming the map before that. @TITTYSPRINKLES. You were there before me, so do you remember what map started it?