Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_420_breeze_b3a_pf crouch spot?

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Mar 8, 2015

1. Dec 17, 2007
    Saw this dude camping in poss a crouch spot. The player was able to hold off zombies pretty easily by themselves. Might be almost impossible if there were multiple players there. I know the depth isn't that great but w/it being on top of a shelf, might make it a crouch spot. May need to do some testing on it.

2. May 5, 2011
    It's easy to get killed there if people know how to jump in.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I think this is one of those spots we let slide because of how shallow it is. I think Yahoo is correct about it not being too hard to jump right in there to stab them.
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      I watched a couple of ppl try to jump in there and the guy just kept shooting them back off the shelf, but i suppose it can be seen as one of those spots that if you're a good enough player you can get to it.
    • Jan 25, 2014
      you need a couple of zombies to go after them. it is very similar to under the trains in bumfight you have to jump in right and work together
    • Jan 3, 2013
      :pray:
    • Mar 10, 2014
      In my early days of pf i tried to hide in that location before, while effective against a few zombies. It wont hold off a hoard, i feel it shouldnt be illegal
    • Dec 17, 2007
      well me and a couple of admins and players tested this spot out...got owned enough said...@Momo can we get a legal tag on it?
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mar 10, 2014
        Agreed i was there for this, it failed quite hard