Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_420_breeze_b3a_pf Ledge Spot Run Boost

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Aprz, Feb 23, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2012

I saw one of our regulars there and he said he thinks the only way to get there is by run boost.
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    It might be possible for me to get there legit, but it's super hard since the area to prespeed on is limited, but only other way to get there is if you run boost, but if zombies try hard enough, they'll definitely be able to stack and stab. It's really not a spot worth making illegal. If anything, the map is worth taking off.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Been a while but, iirc, Orange is correct about them being able to stack from below and stab.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      The actual sign is a func_illusionary i think. i cant remember if i changed that, but you can check by jumping into it. If you go through it and stand on the frame of the sign. Even if you can't, it's still possible to stack and stab people up there, i remember doing and seeing it done. I'll test it out this afternoon when i get home from work.
      • Jun 17, 2014
        I've seen people RB there a couple times, Don't think they survived though..
      • Dec 17, 2007
        I have used this spot a couple of times, yes you have to rb to it, but if you get a bunch of zombies and they are stacking, even if you're jumping up and down it's still fairly easy for them to get you. I don't think i've survived there once, the distance btwn the grd and the top of the sign isn't very far.
        • Jan 25, 2014
        • Feb 27, 2012
          The sign part isn't func_illusionary, but it's still pretty easy to kill humans up there by stacking below. Legal.
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.