Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Completed Maps started by waterpyro32, Apr 29, 2012

Do you like the map?

Yes 5 vote(s) 71.4%
NO 2 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Apr 29, 2012
    V5 FIX 4/30/12
    Added 10 more spawn points and few more props to each store
    Total Spawn points are now 70

[Removed] Shoprite doors
    [Added] Parking Lot near movies
    [Added] opening for new zombie spawn inside shoprite warehouse
    [fixed] some missing textures
    Whats New In Verizon V4?
    [Added] More Props to make other rooms in the mall barricadable
    [Fixed] Some spawns regarding zombies and humans
    [ADDED] New building near bestbuy
    V5 is here and heres the change log
    [Added] Shoprite Supermarket
    [Removed] some func_breakable glass's or increased health for some such as wachovia
    [Fixed] most stores by adding more props and making more like the store
    [added] sleepys store in beta though not done
    [added] more store names to help identify store such as security office has the name security
    [added] more logos around the mall
    [added] a bar called bar xyz near arby
    [added] more sky lighting right above bestbuy
    link is below
    Universal Map: Can be used as RP if user desires,

Random building map,zombie map or whatever you desire
    Whats In V5b
    New Building added Bar
    More Props added to different stores to give it custom real life store feel
    Apple Store updated sligtly
    Bestbuy store lights updated and props
    More Ads and some overhall to the right side
    Link is below
    Check above
    Whats in plan for the future?
    Im thinking of adding a bar, another name brand store
    maybe a random store name "Junk 4 You"

--Also taking suggestions for other stores or anything regarding map

Lots more, please upload this version to your server instead of v3,
    Download Links

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNBzz0TLwA&list=UUc_NyyaIaNygyA_I3G1VPZA

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q4UD72WB4&list=UUc_NyyaIaNygyA_I3G1VPZA

Old Map What it used to be

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Pm85ZThLg&list=UUc_NyyaIaNygyA_I3G1VPZA

Attached Files:

• Mapping King Mapping King x 3
    • Like Like x 1
      waterpyro32, Apr 29, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Apr 30, 2012
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Suggest it in the map thread please.
      Brett, Apr 29, 2012 Last edited by Quietly Yell, Apr 29, 2012
    • Apr 29, 2012
      how do i do that
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Jul 19, 2011
      this is not made for zm... theres no real cade spots and the map is ENORMOUS. i played this is NOTD and well... we always just camp spawn. the doors are big so even if there were cades, it would be very hard to make it work.
    • Nov 2, 2011
      It only has 60 spawns. Should be 64 to be added.
    • Apr 29, 2012

so you will add it if make it 64?
    • Feb 11, 2012
      It will be tested first then if players like it and no issues in the map it will be added.
    • Apr 29, 2012
      im short 3 players i have 61 in the current one

soo i guess i have to recompile for 3 player spawn points -_-
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Also remember, anything with a crouch entry point, or a hard to reach ledge spot will be considered illegal on our servers, so keep that in mind. Also, you may want to add some items to cade stores, because it seems as if there's just empty space to run around
    • Apr 29, 2012
      what do you mean?? like something you have to jump and croutch to get 2?

New update check gamebanana.com for new file
      waterpyro32, Apr 29, 2012 Last edited by waterpyro32, Apr 29, 2012
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Wasn't this a ZMP map?

Anyways last I remember as dopescope mentioned, there are no spots to build a barricade, just a bunch of spots to hold off zombies.

It's a well-built map, however I'd say works better for ZMP

I'll take a look at it in a few hours though.
    • Apr 29, 2012
      its kinda hard to put props in a mall when there arent any props in the hammer unless I either A: make them from scratch can take a long time B: Import props which would increase the size of the mall from 61mb to 129 mb possible..

so what do you suggest more random props from half life?
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Ghost, I don't particularly like this map. I remember there was another mall map that had a bus outside and an underground level. Do you know what I am talking about, by any chance? I'm searching for it as we speak.
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • May 15, 2011
      This is a Zombie Horde map, not a basic Zombie mod map. Nice remake, but we do not have a ZH server.
    • Apr 29, 2012
      im sorry but maybe im super confused. If what i say next is true let me know.. zombie horde was used when bots (zombies) come after you with knives.. zombie mod is when players who are attacked with knife turn into zombies with one stab.. if the statement is true... cause from what I've been getting I've been confused. Last time I played "zombie mod" I was shooting with infiinite ammo and the zombie had knock back so it was working..idk I played zombie mod few months back.. im not trying to be offensive im just trying to understand you guys :wink:
    • May 15, 2011
      Yes you are correct. Zombie Horde is different from Zombie Mod. I have played on a ZH server before and it is nothing like ZM. In ZH cades are not needed because the zombies come in small waves and they have low health to start off. ZM, the zombies spawn by infecting a random human 30~ seconds into the round, and the infection spreads from there. ZH does not need maps with cades, because then it would be over powered. ZM does, however, especially on our servers, because the zombies have a large amount of health, and take a very long time to kill. So our maps need cade-able rooms to help the humans survive.
    • Apr 29, 2012

you cade by shooting props into an area correct?
      • Agree Agree x 1