Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_abandoned_mall_v5FF clothing room

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 16, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Is a crouch entry spot. There is no way to boost off of it other than props or other zombies. Since there is a small gap at the bottom, humans can shoot through the gap or the wood to knock away the props. You can get a bit of a run-duck-jump to fly right in there, but with how well players communicate on ZM, i think it might be a problem. I didn't have too much of a problem getting in, but that's because i was a mother zombie and my head was through the roof when i was jumping.

[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Damn, this map is packed with illegal spots. :neutral:
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I want to suggest this map to replace the abandoned mall map, it has way too many issues. Would you be willing to test out the map I linked for illegal spots? We can test it on your server and what not.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Ahhh yes, this was one i was going to check for illegal spots. i have a few others, including that one, i want to suggest.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Unfortunately abandoned mall is a bit too popular to just replace.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Unfortunately, you are correct, it is indeed quite popular. :thinking: Maybe with another map cleanup, it may be voted for.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        This spot seems pretty weak, does it see much use?
      • Apr 24, 2012
        I was in this spot before, it was very hard for the zombies to get me in there.. but its possible.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I could see 1 or 2 zombies having trouble, but with a little teamwork, it should be pretty easy to get a decent hop in.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        This is why it should be illegal. Once you have like 4+ zombies all trying to get in, Noblock kicks in and everyone starts glitching and getting stuck inside each other. Needless to say, the guy survived without a problem.
        [IMG]
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          I agree with Tony on this spot it is just way to ridiculous.

However, if this spot does get added, that would make it 8 illegal spots on one map. >.>
        • Jun 19, 2013
          Yeah, I agree. The spot should be illegal. I have a demo of the guy surviving all by himself with a horde of zombies trying to get him.
        • Apr 24, 2012
          I still think its possible to get in there, but when that happens yes it's very hard to enter through the top.
        • Feb 3, 2012
        • Jun 19, 2013

Attached Files:

• Feb 8, 2013
          Ok Momo. How about fuck Abandoned Mall anyways and import the new one suggested by sajak? Lets say it together guys... Fuck the abandoned mall.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Right now, i say fuck it. I'm fixing the map right now, and all the spots are fixed, i just have to re-optimize it or else you get 40FPS looking across the map. I MIGHT have it done tonight.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Bad zombie team work shouldn't make spots this easy to get into illegal.

Shut up Orange.

I'm told Tony is currently working on a fix for this map. He beat me to it.
          • Funny Funny x 1