Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_abandoned_mall_v5FF

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jed, Jun 15, 2013

1. Feb 3, 2012
    I was on ZM the other day and we were on abandoned mall. I saw some players putting the non breakable cade on the map as a wall. I'm not really sure if this would be illegal or just glitching.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Looks like the glitching rule should suffice for that.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      If they pin and get it stuck on the wall and they hide behind that would be glitching?
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I have seen this before too, this is considered glitching which is illegal.
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010
      The prop itself is a problem, similar to the other room on this map with the same prop, I will probably just make the whole room illegal.
    • Mar 26, 2009
      It's actually really easy to get players when they go behind that prop. You can't shoot through that prop (so you can't shoot zombies away), and shooting the prop usually makes it move backwards towards the player where zombies can easily knife you (since the prop is thinner than the player, once it touches the wall, zombies can stab through it.)
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I'm not as worried about them hiding behind the prop as I am about them using it to cade the door. As the prop is almost the exact height and width of the room it's near impossible to get it out of the way once in place.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      It would be more impossible if they used it to cade the door considering It's near impossible to get in.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I agree, well put. Similar to the money crate issue in abandoned mall.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      You're implying that they would shoot zombies once the super prop was in place. It's easy points if they shoot it where they want it and leave it. Why risk shooting it back onto them if there's a chance they will die?
    • Mar 26, 2009
      The slightest touch of that prop from a bullet, grenade, knife or a zombie trying to use it can potentially send it flying back or forth in the room, there is no "set it and forget it" with that prop. I've never seen that room be held all round when you have experienced zombies playing, unlike that room in the food court that's impossible to get into if they have all of the vending machines in there.

I use that room more than anybody and I've yet to find a position for that prop to be wedged in that can't be dislodged by human stupidity or zombies trying to move it. The oonly way to really utilize that room is to shoot the prop out a bit so you have room to walk around behind it and not make noise so nobody knows you're there (but that doesn't always work either.)