Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_abandoned_mall_v5ff_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tobi, Nov 19, 2017

1. Oct 7, 2017
    the money is hard to move with the gun let alone having to try and press e on it and when you press e on it the money likes to come to you and not push away from the door sat in this room by my self last one alive and no one got me in this room
    Post Merged, Nov 19, 2017
    here the pic

Attached Files:

2. Apr 26, 2015
    This was made before here, but don't know what version of the map that was, or even what changed about it for it to not be on the list.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    You can jump through it. It's not illegal.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Penguin nailed it, this spot has already been fixed as to not be illegal, marked as such.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      This brings back memories of some of the age-old money box debates we've had here. Makes me feel nostalgic and fuzzy inside, but also elicits an inner hatred that I still hold towards money boxes in general. God damn those money boxes.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        I remember when everyone used to race to that room with the money box just to try to cade themselves in it. If you got there you were golden bc the zambies couldn't get through, if not you were just a plain noob for not getting there fast enough. I think we should make the secret hiding spot in the trash cans illegal bc who would hide the there *looks left to right, while slowly walking away, speeding up to a fast pace, hoping that no one would realize that he's the idiot that would do it.