Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_abstractchode_pyramid2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Eternal, Aug 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 22, 2011

Crouch spot, nearly impossible to kill a player from the sides from stacking if the player is centered on the block.
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    Is there any way of making the picture brighter? I can't seem to make heads or tails of where the spot is.

But if it is indeed a crouch spot, then I vote illegal as per the reason you stated.
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    Yeah its a dark spot, kinda almost difficult to see in that map without a flashlight most of the time.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    When Chodda originally released this map he had demonstrated various secrets and techniques employed to access seemingly impossible spots. I vaguely recall Chodda had multiple methods to get to this spot. I believe the first method was to leap across, the second was to climb and the third was a teleport. As my recollections are fairly vague I am hoping that Chodda will clarify this situation for us.
  5. Jun 22, 2011
    I found the teleporter room, or atleast the only two that I could find thus far.. no tele goes to that spot.

The teles go to a spot above ground, and one to outside / top of the pyramid..
  6. Aug 8, 2011
    that should definitely be illegal :nuke: its dangerous
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Chodda: Do you have any feedback regarding this spot on your map?
  8. Jul 13, 2011
    even if there was a teleporter to the step right in front of that spot, can't u scoot back far enough to where u can just shoot them off and lol @ them?
  9. Oct 27, 2010
    You'll need to contact him via steam. He has said to me before that he doesn't check the forums frequently.

If I remember right I've tagged people there before. I could be wrong though.
  10. Aug 8, 2010
    Hey everyone thanks for the concern. I see exactly what you are talking about and I can make it easier to get there. It is inside the pyramid if I can see correctly. At the top of pyramid inside. No there are no teleporters there and it may be a hard place to get to. However, I don't ever see anyone in there so I didn't notice how hard it may be to get someone there. I will look into this further and make the next version which I am already working on due the the intermittent crash people experience in the crypt of the pyramid. Thanks again all have a good one!!
  11. Dec 7, 2010
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Chodda, did you ever come up with a resolution on this spot?
  13. Jan 11, 2011
    I agree that this is an illegal spot. :thumbsup:
  14. Aug 8, 2010
    I made another version and sent it to Josh but it did not get added. I am glad he didn't add it as I want to do a little more to it. I will post the latest fixed version in map suggestion soon. I worked on it yesterday for a bit. Thanks for your help and concern :grin:
  15. Dec 7, 2010
    Great! Looking forward to your revised version!
  16. Nov 2, 2011
    The area is rarely being explored since everyone runs outside and goes to the top lol, but yeah can't wait for the new version also. :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.