Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_alpha_jungle_beta5

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 13, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Apparently people have been abusing this spot. I've known about it for a while, i was just hoping others didn't. It's a ledge spot as you can only very carefully boost up to the top. There is only a 2 or so unit wide player clip that comes out off of the ledge that prevents you from hitting your head. The original intention of that clip was to help players ladder strafe and land there so you could go around and through the window to get any humans holding in there, because that spot itself is already OP. If there any objections to adding this spot, say so in this thread. As far as i know there are only 2 ways to get up here, boosting very carefully, and runboosting from the secret ontop of the trees.

2. Feb 13, 2014
    I didn't know you could get here from the tree. You can boost up from all 3 ledges. My experience with this spot is some rounds I have died, some I have survived. If enough zombies start boosting one another, they do get up. We've had 3 people up here at more then one time and all died. Also, throughout the round more and more players try to go to this spot and it ends up being a stabbing fest. Plus anyone who edges usually gets hit.

I consider this spot to be less difficult to get to then some other spots on other maps that are not considered illegal.
    LC, Jul 13, 2014 Last edited by LcLovesBlue, Jul 13, 2014
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Tested it a while ago. What I remember from it is that humans could easily get stabbed from the edges or with the multiple sides on the tower zombies could easily boost up there.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 8, 2013
      spot's fine. not really that different from the zm_towers roof or other similar spots, just requires a bit of delicate manoeuvering.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Maybe i was just not thinking it entirely through. will mark as not illegal, although if there are some dumbass zombies it can be really annoying to kill the people up there. I do see what you guys mean now.