Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_an_tension_reduxPF

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Nayr, Dec 17, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2012
    Where I highlighted is a ramp that the zombies have to surf over to stab the zombies, and you cannot stack on the other side of the building.. therefore making it impossible to get the humans in this spot.
    Post Merged, Dec 17, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I've held that spot, it's pretty OP. To add to this spot, you have to slowly slide up until you hit where it is clipped off and you walk on this tiny ledge...

Although, i think it might be possible that once you go up the ladder on the inside and come out on that hole, you can curve jump around and stab a person up there. It's a possibility, never been able to do it since humans always have a good hold of the building inside.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      They made it so you can't jump out of that hole.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I think this spot could be over run regarding that entrance on the side of the roof. Zombies could easily just jump in that way and stab humans in that spot.
    • Mar 8, 2013
      Entrance to the side of the building is completely inaccessible from the inside possibly making the spot a 1 way entry unless it could be strafed into.

It would be best to try this spot out when this map is on ZM and there are more players.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Bumping this one more time. Seems very illegal to me. I'll probably add it unless anyone knows an easier way to get humans on there. It's damn near impossible to get to the ledge where the hatch is, you have to have a perfectly timed and lucky curve jump to get there. So basically, you have to surf from directly across the other side.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        If you're on a spot that requires surf to get to, then it's most likely impossible or way too hard to reach. I just saw three people up there, and you can't even reach the ledge before you get shot at. Trying to jump and then surf will be pretty hard. Yeah, probably achievable, but chances are low. I don't base myself on luck, so maybe by "luck" you're able to get to them.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Not to mention there is no surf settings, so surfing there would be impossible. Added to the list. Not sure if i created the new page right, so next time the map is on, type !illegal and make sure it shows up.
        http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-an-tension-reduxpf/

:handcuffs:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.