Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_anotheruglyzmap_v1e

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ::1/128, Jul 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 27, 2010
    This is a crouch spot. Is there another way in?
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Yeah i noticed that too in hammer, i figured there was probably a teleport but there doesn't appear to be one. Look's to me like a crouch spot.
  3. Dec 17, 2010

Harvey says the beam is illegal, i say other wise. For one the beam is far to long for someone to jump that far to kill someone and that tallahasse says you can still shoot them off the beam. Also you have to put in all the factors such as what if there are too many humans on that beam then it is just impossible to get them. You should always plugin the amount of humans are in a spot for it to be illegal
    [IMG]
    The only way i see for this spot to be illegal is being across the invisible bridge onto the platform. The invisible bridge looks wide enough for it to not be a ledge spot and even if you did camp on the bridge you can just jump across and stab because its not that far of a jump. Which brings me back to the previous photo, if the platform is illegal then how come this one isn't either other then how wide the bridge is. Makes no sense, explain this to me HARVEY!!!
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    You can double stack the players below on that wooden beam in the first picture. The second post is clearly an illegal ledge. You stand at the corners shooting the zombies crossing to get you and they fall down into the kill chamber. It is too far for the zombies to jump across
  5. Dec 17, 2010
    I highly doubt that when your fully across the beam that high up. Typing !illegal doesn't show but says the invisible bridge is illegal and im glad that you agree because even though the bridge is wide enough you can still camp the platform and shoot from the corners which should make the platform illegal. Why is it not outlined and show that its illegal.
  6. Jul 1, 2011
    Im with cyber on this the first pic where the beam is legal should be illegal because i even tried to get somebody who was on there and couldnt get him and there isnt alwayz a lot of zombies who can help stack.The second pic it shouldnt be illegal unless there is more than 2 people because with oneyou can jump from sides of the wall to stab him.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Once again, in the first picture the area indicated in blue is legal. Why? Zombies can attack that beam from below, from the sides and construct a zombie train to foil that location. The area indicated in Red is illegal because a single human can shoot from an angle fully protecting that location. Just as a tube crouch spot, it would be virtually impossible to crouch in a tag a human while being shot. I was requested by other admins that the area indicated in blue should be made illegal to simply location enforcement. Based on your post, I will need to reconsider the original request.

The 2nd picture is clearly illegal due to the following:
    1. Only 1 zombie can cross that span at any time. Identical iissue to the first picture with a single file beam.
    2. There is a fan button that can be turned on to throw the zombies off balance without even shooting at them.
    3. The zombies fall and die without recovery. At least the first picture allows for recovery and reattempt.
    There are several additional reasons why the spot is illegal but these should give you a good understanding why.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    The original point of this post was to document the crouch passageway leading to the bunker. Based on tests and feedback from admins the location is now officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_anotheruglyzmap_v1e.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.