Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_anotheruglyzmap_v1e

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jul 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011

I know you guys already discussed about this spot and state the spot is illegal. But, I am sorry to post this, as I feel differently.

I have made several kills as a zombie even when there are two humans in there. I usually flood the tunnel, and it makes it quite easy for me to go in there. As the water will flood, and the humans can't stay under the water too long, and it takes a while for them to go up for air and come down. Also, they can't stay underwater too long, as they will suffocate and die.

If you guys tried this method, and felt it is still illegal then I am sorry to post this.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971075438/screenshot/542900342875474997
  2. Feb 21, 2007
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Infantry, perhaps you can expand on your explanation on how the tunnel is flooded to achieve your kill? I am sure this will go a long ways in reversing the illegal spot designation.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Without additional clarification this spot will remain illegal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.