Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_app7e_bet crouch entry spots

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by MuffinFuhrer, May 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 26, 2010

[IMG]

I've always heard admin claim this spot was illegal but it's not listed [IMG] can I get a confirmation please on whether to enforce this spot as illegal or not, please and thank you?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    The bottom pic is indeed a crouch entry and is illegal to camp. As for the first screen, i cannot really tell.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    With a team of zombies working together it is possible to kill a lonely human. A zombie can move through one of the open spots and can get them from behind. But if all 4 crouch spots are occupied then it becomes impossible for a zombie to reach them.

We'll go ahead and error on the side caution and call it an illegal crouch spot.
  4. Sep 26, 2010

Oh and Penguin, the first pic is inside the same structure but you have to pass through the small tunnels to get there...more specifically it's where the tele is
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    The official map list has been updated: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_app7e_betterbworld_JDfix_v3.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.