Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_app7e_betterbworld_JDfix_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Momo, Jan 14, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 29, 2010
    Probably going to add this spot, but figured I'd make a post first to see if anyone had any good reasons not to.

Bit of a pain to screen shot, but those familiar with the map hopefully recognize it. It's right below the legal crouch spot with the break-away back wall. If you sit in the back, it's a two way crouch entrance.
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 20, 2011
      I noticed this spot yesterday, but did not see it on the list since you can get on from the top and from below (not a good reason tbh), also seen that it's like half(?) the other crouch spot's length with the button to kill the players on it.
      All three layers are crouch spots, aren't they?
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Yes, but the top layer has the breakable back wall, making it much too shallow to hold.
    • Sep 7, 2010
      That spot isn't often used in that way but yes it definitely has the potential to be abused.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I've tried it a few times with different people, never got even close to dying.
      Post Merged, Jan 15, 2013
      [IMG]

Perhaps a bit clearer shot of the spot in question, yay for paint!
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Went ahead and added, thanks for the input guys.
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Apr 9, 2007
        The back left has a breakable wall as well, I'm not comfortable with this change.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I believe you're mistaken, is the screenshot of the location in question not clear enough for you?
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Apr 9, 2007
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.