Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_app7e_betterbworld_JDfix_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Mar 24, 2014

1. Dec 17, 2007
    throwing this out there see if it should be illegal…by itself it's not but if you did what this player did and put a vendy in a certain spot…then it makes a crouch spot that is easily defended with one person
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      could be…but it is a crouch spot…and with that vendy on the side it would make it impossible to get in…but if it should stay legal it's fine with me
    • Oct 13, 2011
      1. Try to pull away the vending machine.
      2. Try to flip vending machine away crouch entry.
      3. Try to push vending machine against the hooman.
      4. Get 10 zambiews and rush.
      5. ^ Nothing worked ? > qq, uninstall.
      After you take out any vending machine away zombies can easily train for brainz.

spot is fine, zambiews naab.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      everything you just said does not encompass the average player…the list that you just made is to hard for most ppl on the server to understand…but like i said if everyone else thinks it fine…then it should stay legal
    • Dec 11, 2013
      Yea, but it's hard only for the newbie zombie, who don't know how to flip the Cade lol.... But I think it's the chance for the newbie zombie to learn 'how to flip or destroy a Cade" :wink: So, i not very agree this spot should be illegal spot :wink:
      martix1991, Mar 25, 2014 Last edited by martix1991, Mar 25, 2014
    • Mar 8, 2013
      6. Disregard all of that
      7. Just break the fucking block he's sitting under
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 13, 2011
      • Sep 1, 2013
        I agree with orange here. Altho it can be done it is a pain to get in there as a zombie, especially with more than one player. Ive tried it before and there was no way anyone could get in there
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 11, 2013
          It's ok. I think many people also can't get it what does soft serve saying... Lol :smile:
        • Jan 25, 2014
          The guy died with one or 2 zombies going after him..................... I saw it happen
        • Dec 27, 2012
          If I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong) the props are glitchable on this map, which means you can pretty much walk through it. Yes, it works while you're crouching.

If there would be no props placed in that spot, it would be easy to get him for the zombies as well. As Soft Server mentioned, the floor above him can be destroyed.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          are you sure the block breaks?…if it does then it wouldn't be illegal…but if it doesn't then i would still consider it an illegal spot
        • Mar 8, 2013

as you should have before making this thread. :clap:
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Dec 11, 2013
            Yes, @ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE. The brick can be break, u also can try it out on game :smile:
          • Dec 17, 2007
          • Oct 29, 2010
            What's the point of ZM then if you want to punish players for utilizing props to make a spot defensible?
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
              meeko, Mar 25, 2014 Last edited by meeko, Mar 25, 2014
            • Dec 17, 2007
              who said anything about punishing players
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I think he was referring to if it was illegal.

Also, as soft serve said, you can just break the block above his head, so it's not illegal.
            • Dec 17, 2007
              yea i didn't think about the block being breakable…that's why i put it up to see what ppl think…either way can you just lock the thread then