Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_app7e_betterbworld_JDfix_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Kaden_Falodir, May 6, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 26, 2011
    Just wondering why this spot is not illegal. I realise the cts can be reached from both sides of it however it is not only a crouch entry, but also you must remained crouched the complete time.

Your thoughts or an explanation please?

Thanks

[IMG]
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    The spot is in fact a crouch spot and therefore illegal.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Thank you for documenting the illegal location. It definitely is an illegal crouch spot and will be added to the official !illegal web page.
  4. Apr 26, 2011

:3 glad to be less of a pain lol
  5. Jan 24, 2011
    Yeah i was playing on the server just before and people kept going there.... pretty hard to get them if you ask me.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    You can crush them if you get into the back room. Spot should be fine :unsure:
  7. Aug 2, 2010
    Push the yellow button on the right and the ceiling comes down and kills them.
  8. Apr 26, 2011
    and when does that button actually activate? I've tried pressing it so many times and it has still yet to do anything
  9. Sep 25, 2010
    That does not happen. There is a secret to get the crusher working.
  10. Oct 10, 2010
    you need press another button next on this platform.

when you look the screenshot in first post, its the black-yellow
    thingy right side, this is the secret button

(i dint say its easy to reach it under fire)
  11. Feb 1, 2010
    Just press button and they are all dead. I always do that :grin:
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on the feedback so far, it appears that the black and yellow striped button is a sufficient tool to crush the crouch spot campers.

I welcome any additional feedback before a final determination is made.. :smile:
  13. Jul 14, 2008
    Yes, it looks like the spot remains legal then. Less hassle for admins this way.
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on feedback the crouch spot discussed will remain legal. The only illegal spot on this map is defined here: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_app7e_betterbworld_JDfix_v3.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.