Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_app7e_betterbworld_jdfix_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, Feb 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    Here is the spot that i am pretty sure that it is illegal and i have tested a lot of times and found no way to get there but in crouching and it is completely deep.

Thank u
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    The floor he is on is breakable. 100% legal.
  3. Mysticlegends
    This message by Mysticlegends has been removed from public view. Deleted by Mysticlegends, Feb 12, 2012.
    Feb 12, 2012
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    the spot is completely illegal i tell u again i tested everything again now and found that nothing is breakable, seeker please check more carefully
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jul 14, 2008
      The backwall is also breakable from the outside so you can stab humans from both the front and back.
    • Dec 7, 2010
      As indicated by Angel, the back wall of that area is breakable from the other side. It was fully tested and has been deemed legal.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Seeker is smokin rocks.

As Angel said the back wall is breakable, I'm pretty sure we've been over this several times now. I just confirmed myself that this is still the case on the version we are using.

Locking this.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      I knew something there was breakable so:poop: on you.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.