Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_arctic_bunker_b2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Bella, Jul 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 14, 2010
    This spot concerns me. Ledge-spot. With 2 or more people, it's pretty much clear that the humans will win.

[IMG]
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      do you get up there with a ladder or teleport or stacking?
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • Jun 20, 2012
      Hey there Bella, it does tend to be a tough spot in general because of the aerial view given by the stationary prop in the middle. Still it is very possible to kill people there, ive both died and killed people there. In the picture you can see some little red lights all around the sides. These lights can be jumped on and then used to jump up easily to stab any of the people @ the fence or use to get over the actual fence. Also, stacking allows you to go up the back side, etc.

Hi kitty, nah most people just jump from some boxes off the to the right, although you can use the little red lights on the sides.

In general, its simply a good spot if you know what your doing or if you get lucky and none of the 10 people with you turn. There are deff more difficult spots in the same map, such as the room below this spot, the pipes near the spawn, the room at the top of the garage, the rooftop, etc.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      There is also a light you can get on under it by jumping to the wood rails to it then jumping again to get in the floor and jump over the rail after by another boost. Also, if humans get close to the ledge, people who have skins can reach them and Arab them. The light is by the door. I think the spot is kind of cheap and would be better if you add another way to get there @Jermaine [pF]
      Edit: the two red lights are seen in front of the picture next to the door and I don't think there is another possible way unless if I am wrong.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
        Super Mario, Jul 29, 2012 Last edited by Super Mario, Jul 29, 2012
      • Oct 29, 2010

Cheap yes. But I have slayed many an edger at that spot.

I do agree on modifying that spot though.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          This map is extremely human sided. I can name several spots that are hard for zombies to overtake. There are several ways to get to certain spots but it doesn't make them any less cheap. They are certainly not illegal.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 2, 2011
            Check the map list its 20% of the time, zombies wins so its not as human sided as other maps.

Edit: Hope this epic pics made sense. Thanks. 2012-07-29_00002 2012-07-29_00003 2012-07-29_00004
            • Artistic x 4
            • Agree x 1
            • Funny x 1
            • Winner x 1
            • Useful x 1
            • Jun 20, 2012
              These professional diagrams depict the legality of said spot! Marvelous work Sir Insane Jermaine
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Nov 11, 2011
                I shall sit in a pool of shame for what was uttered by mine tongue constituted nothing save fallacy. :frown:
                • Useful Useful x 1
                • Dec 7, 2010
                  As indicated by both Jermaine and Sajak, there are many cheap spots on this map but they are all certainly legal.

- Locked -
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.