Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zm_atix_helicopter broke

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Super Mario, Aug 26, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Please bring back th old version of atix. @CastleX the nuke is broke, all the rails are broke. The whole map seems all fucked with the nuke not working and the rails are all invisible. I am not being mean but just to let you know. @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: was also going to make a thread I think.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    I wasn't going to make a thread. I knew it had been broken for a long time. I'm just waiting on @sajak 's version of it!
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Bah, I'll post the day time version of the map. Screw the night time version, it looks nice but some people just don't like dark maps. I was working on a version of atix where the map goes from daytime to nighttime (dynamic skyboxes) but I'm busy working on other maps. I'll just upload the day time in a few.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    Finally!!! :grin:
  6. Jan 28, 2012
    I'm a little confused as to why no one told me this. Also, why was my map added if the nuke didn't work? I know it worked when I tested it. @retslag1 Did the nuke work when you tested it?
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    yes map has been on rotation and worked fine for months. i've never had a problem with it
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    Zombies and humans both survive the nuke blast in certain areas of the map. The round doesn't end until the timer runs out. Major flaw.
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    Were your eyes opened that day?
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    Isn't that cute, mario is trying to be an asshole <3
    Love you mario.
    • Funny Funny x 1