Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_atix_helicopter_mini_p1_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Kyro, Jun 18, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 26, 2015

You need to RB to the spot and then have anyone in your party pfly to you. Pretty op honestly and the zombies can't get there unless they RB.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 20, 2013
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Kyro - This has been brought up so many times now.
      The fucking map blows up in the end.
      Not illegal
      :handcuffs:
    • Apr 26, 2015
      That really shouldn't be the only factor to make a what should be illegal spot not illegal, that everyone will die.
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Then what should?

1 - You wait until the bomb goes off - They die
      2 - You jump off the Helicopter and kill them as it passes by
      3 - You hit a RB and kill them.
    • Apr 26, 2015

"seeing as the nuke goes off in the last 10 seconds of the map, we should still enforce illegal spots no matter what. 10 seconds out of 5 minutes is quite a bit of time. meaning, people could sit in a possibly illegal spot for all of but 10 seconds of each round." -Tony

"I still stand by my points made in that thread... all illegal spots on a ZM server should be enforced regardless imo. I don't agree with the verdict of that thread. This spot should either be removed or added to the wiki and enforced. And it's pretty clear by this spot CONTINUALLY coming up that it's still causing confusion and issues in-game with players when they're used to ALL illegal spots being enforced. Shit should stay consistent." -Brian

If you really think that zombies can pull off an RB to that spot when humans are there I would love to see it happen. And if you can point to the post where this spot has come up before, I'd like to see it since I've searched and can't find it.
    • Jun 17, 2014

Once again, I gave you 3 ways to kill them.

I'll give you 1 more because I'm nice!

See that "No Camping" sign behind the pole? Zombies can teleport there stab them by jumping off.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        I'd take your suggestions a lot better if you weren't being a turd about me suggesting an illegal spot. Aren't admins supposed to set good examples? I suggested it since I've never seen anyone in that spot and it was near impossible to kill someone there. Again, point to the post where this was suggested before. Also, its like the W6 sign, you have 2 ways to kill people there and its illegal.
        Gondola, Jun 18, 2016 Last edited by Kyro, Jun 18, 2016
      • Jun 17, 2014
        That's not a good comparison.
      • Jan 21, 2011
        2 ways to kill them. Can't get on the heli reliably until after it passes that light pole.
      • Jul 14, 2010
        It may require a run boost but I think that's a pretty big exception in this case given the map.
      • May 31, 2012
        You can get on the helicopter on the other light post before that. I've killed people there, it's not that hard to get to.
      • Jan 25, 2014
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          We don't have any listed illegal spots for this map, despite there being several spots that would be illegal in other maps.

I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other about whether or not we enforce them, but this spot would already be considered illegal as it requires an RB just to get there.
        • Jun 29, 2014
          that is of course if they don't get shot at right as they tele there, get a clue.

iv only seen @Tony The Tiger there before with his illegal hax
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Jun 19, 2015
            We're looking further into this.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Apr 26, 2015
              Yeah what that spot ends up coming down to is having the 3 ways to kill someone there: 1) by an RB (which is hard af), 2) doing that weird slidy thing on the first light post and waiting for a helicopter to maybe try and jump out (so one opportunity to either do it or fuck up with no repeats), 3) or doing that "no camping" weird ledge spot crouch crap. Honestly I think if you even look at the percentage of people who play who know how to do all 3, or any of the 3 right its a smaller amount of people who could kill someone there. I've played the map tons of times and still can't get onto the "no camping" ledge.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                I think if you run backwards into the teleporter and jump while going through, then turn around the second you teleport, you should be able to stab them on the light pole. That just came to mind now.
              • Apr 26, 2015
                So an obscure skill required way to kill someone in a spot which otherwise would be illegal.
              • Jun 29, 2014
                you have to time your jump just right at the tele spot to get onto that "no camping spot" , which 99% of the server cant time right.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.