Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_atix_helicopter_mini_pf_v2

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Jermaine [pF], Jul 27, 2012

1. Nov 2, 2011
    This map needs to be fixed. Whenever the chopper arrives the destination the map explodes as it normally does, but it does not kill anyone that is not inside the safe place. Making the maps main gameplay useless.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Hmmm.. thought this was all fixed? Don't worry, I'm almost done with my remake. :wink: Here are some screenshots I guess.

zm_atix_helicopter_b10000

zm_atix_helicopter_b10001

zm_atix_helicopter_b10002

zm_atix_helicopter_b10003

zm_atix_helicopter_b10004

zm_atix_helicopter_b10005

zm_atix_helicopter_b10006

zm_atix_helicopter_b10007

zm_atix_helicopter_b10008
      • Like Like x 3
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jul 16, 2012
        Just wondering Sajak, how low is the Heli in comparison to the platform you're on in the last pic? Seems like it's lower than previous maps :shutmouth:.

P.S. Looks smexy!
      • Jul 16, 2012
        thats a really nice helicopter sajak. in my opinion, coming from a players point of view that cares about rank and kdr, the fact that the explosion doesnt kill anyone is a good thing. if the ones who did not make it on the helicopter dont get killed from the explosion, it will not affect their rank. i somewhat care for ranking on the panic server. i like to be able to see how good i can do. the atix mini map is played a very fair amount, and there are 10-15 rounds on the map. so if a player fails to "get to the chopppppaaa" 15 times, that would be 15 deaths added to their rank and 15 kills subtracted.

thank you sajak for making maps for the plague fest community. it is always great to see new fresh maps keeping the servers fun and exciting. exploring new maps is always great. i cant wait to play it, i hope im one of the first. keep up the great work and have a great day!
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          It's not final bro! Still needs quite a bit of tweaking.
        • Jul 16, 2012
          I know D: Was just asking incase you didn't know or something ;S

/endharshcriticism
        • Nov 11, 2011
          That wasn't even a criticism, yet alone harsh. lol. For that, we need to initiate contact with the :ghost: of @GiGaBiTe .
        • Jun 20, 2012
          Kolme got a sexy sneak peak of this map. BE JEALOUS ALL OF YOU!!! It was nice :grin: Lol, you can actually survive in more places that just 3 :grin:
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            In my version you can survive only in the bunker at the end. The fuck are you all smoking? lol
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Did you set the nuke on when the chopper reaches it's last path_track or was it on a trigger?
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Yes...map was thouroughly (sp) tested and yes, it's OnPass path_track. You'll see when I release the beta. Err nuke prevent is through on path track and the nuke is woth trig hurt. misread your question.
          • Jun 20, 2012
            Err i mean like as in a human that can cade shit, lol the explosion silly pants
          • Mar 26, 2009
            All of the maps you make are so dystopian, maybe it's a sign of something.

While it does look better than the original, there are still large flat bland walls with repeating ugly texturing. I also hope you actually made the trucks front wheels turn when it does to prevent the annoying glitching of the tires.
          • Jul 16, 2012
            sajak has it all uunder control. he knows what hes doing. just wait and see what he puts out. youll be impressed.