Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_ATIX_helicopter_mini_pf_v3

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Aprz, Oct 8, 2015

1. Mar 26, 2012
    I was wondering what happened to this map? Did it get replaced with zm_ATIX_apocalypse_b6? I really liked ATIX helicopter and kind of sad to see it gone. I think it was a classic and a good in between for ZM and ZE on the ZM server.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Mar 12, 2015
      Yes, it got replaced. But unfortunately the Atix_apocalypse replacement is nearly impossible for humans to complete. So it never gets played. I think that we should have both in rotation, but that's up to the Server Gods.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I really think we should put more consideration into replacing these older, classic, popular maps. We've gone through several versions of atix heli, wtfhax, unpanic, etc. and always end up back with the originals.

They've worked well on the server for YEARS, I don't think they should be replaced so carelessly.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Jan 25, 2014
        I've beaten it. It is quite challenging but gotta work together
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Yah I'm in solidarity w/ Aprz and Momo - classic ATIX rules, as do most original versions of ZM maps. Nostalgia is a big factor of this gamemode nowadays so I think we oughtta hold onto the originals whenever possible
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          I agree with Aprz, Momo, aND Dill. We should definitely add zm_fw_adept and temple.
        • Dec 9, 2013
          I would like to see omi_facility_v2, idmhauntedhouse, temple, and another one I forgot because the maps section it is in maintenance I can't see the whole maps in the stock
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 26, 2012
            Bump! I think the original ATIX helicopter should be re added to the rotation. Please post to support getting the map back.
            • Agree Agree x 4
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 12, 2015
              • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              • Feb 25, 2014
                WTF hax version is uber shit and on top of that it looks shit too, pls get the older one back.
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Pretty sure the version of wtfhax we're using is the "old" version. There were several remakes that were on the server for a bit. zm_wtfhax_v6 is the last release from the original author AFAIK
              • Feb 25, 2014
                Well then update it, this one hurt my eyes.
              • Feb 27, 2012
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  Of the updates we've had, the majority were cosmetic upgrades at the cost of gameplay. The one that was the best of both worlds got removed because a certain mapper threw a fit.
                • Apr 26, 2015
                  Yeah imo we should keep both the classic atix and the new one. But preferably if we're keeping one, the classic one is way better.
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  I added back the original, and i left the apocalypse version as well. They are both on rotation.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                  • Apr 26, 2015
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1