Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_atix_helicopter_v1d

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Oct 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Doesn't the unfair advantage of all illegal spots get nullified by the eventual nuke anyways?

Edit: I picked the wrong thread to submit my 1000th post >_>
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010

No illegal spots on atix.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I.....am an idiot. LOL. Totally fucking forgot about that. And fuck you tony for putting this thought in my head lol.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          There are times when neither zombies or humans get on the chopper, and it happens at least a quarter of the time. So if a human is in there, they win, making it an unfair advantage like any other illegal spot.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Well zombies need to quit sucking and get on the chopper if no humans are on it.
        • Nov 11, 2011
        • Oct 29, 2010
        • Nov 11, 2011

Three handcuffs. Now.

EDIT: :handcuffs::handcuffs::handcuffs:
          sajak, Oct 13, 2012 Last edited by sajak, Oct 13, 2012
        • Aug 2, 2010

Also, illegal spot is illegal for 3.5 minutes or however long the rounds are.
        • Oct 29, 2010
        • Aug 2, 2010
          I'd personally like to see the illegal spot removed.

Player A is in illegal spot and the remaining players die like noob faces in 1-2 minutes. Player A holds crouch spot for the remaining time while the zombies in the chopper spam the mic with their Arnold impressions. Player A laughs at how everyone's a noob for the remaining time while also doing his Arnold impression.

2-3 minutes of Player A holding an illegal spot until the nuke goes off. I'd slay the slut if I were on rather than wait even though we know he has no chance of winning.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Removal would be the only option, was decided some time ago that atix would not have spots enforced as illegal.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Nov 11, 2011

[IMG]
          • Jan 21, 2011
            Its hard to take you seriously when your responses all include gifs.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
              [IMG]

But nah... I don't think that should be made illegal. There are many spots that can be considered illegal but the whole point is for the zombies or humans to try to get to the helicopter. And there is no possible way for the guy in the crouch spot to make it into the helicopter from that spot. He would get stabbed guaranteed. You have to get to the rooftops to jump into the heli. Illegal spots need not be enforced on atix.
            • Aug 2, 2010
              My point is that it's annoying as hell when a server has to wait for an asshat or two holding an illegal spot to get nuked.
            • Feb 14, 2012
              Since atix is technically a ze map. Shouldn't the rule that humans must try to escape be applied?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.