Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_atix_helicopter_v1D

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dirtbag, Nov 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2011
    Illegal crouch spot. No tele, no fun, no way.

2012-11-24_00001 2012-11-24_00002 2012-11-24_00003
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      I believe due to the purpoes of the map being to escape, illegal spots aren't illegal :razz:
    • Jun 4, 2006
      IIRC we went over this in the past and regardless of this illegal spots were supposed to be enforced to avoid confusion on other maps etc. I'd search and find it but I feel pretty lazy right now. This very well could have changed though...

edit: This was already reported http://plaguefest.com/threads/zm_atix_helicopter_v1d.12343/

forgot about this too http://plaguefest.com/threads/atix.5153/ - I still stand by my points made in that thread... all illegal spots on a ZM server should be enforced regardless imo. I don't agree with the verdict of that thread. This spot should either be removed or added to the wiki and enforced. And it's pretty clear by this spot CONTINUALLY coming up that it's still causing confusion and issues in-game with players when they're used to ALL illegal spots being enforced. Shit should stay consistent.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Brian, Nov 24, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Nov 24, 2012
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I was there and 20 zombies couldn't even get in. It's not fair having a person in a crouch spot killing all the zombies for 4 minutes while the spot is illegal.
      • Oct 9, 2012
        Since crouch spots are legal in that map seeing as it is a escape map, wouldn't that spot then fall under delaying?
      • Oct 29, 2010
        This map is in ZM, not ZE--we're supposed to delay. . .
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Oh look more reasons to enforce all illegal spots on ZM regardless of map type...
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 9, 2012
          But if we don't enforce crouch spots because the map is an escape map then we should enforce the delay rule... All in all the spot should be illegal.
        • Sep 6, 2010
          I think it would be better to remove this crouch spot to avoid confusion
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010

Illegal spot has been added, thanks for the image Dirtbag!

Edit: Feel free to direct others here if there is any confusion, for simplicity's sake, illegal spots here will work the same as on any other ZM map.
            • Like Like x 3
            • Winner Winner x 1
              Momo, Nov 24, 2012 Last edited by Momo, Nov 24, 2012
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Are you advocating to add even more confusion to this matter? EDIT: Brian has spoken, /endthread.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.