Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_atix_helicopter_v1d

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by slisher, Dec 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2011
    This spot is unreachable by stacking up. It's not a crouch spot (ledge), it's a spot where you get to if you know the secret to get the 1000 points on the map and eventually jump into that direction when you are circling around the building in the middle.

However, this spot does not grant infinity, the CT on there will die at the end of the round... since it is a delaying spot, I thought I'd create a topic for it.

Leaky was the one to find this spot, I just investigated it.

Attached Files:

slisher, Dec 17, 2012 Last edited by slisher, Dec 17, 2012
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    PS: What is that sg skin? :shock:
  3. May 20, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Just to double check, @sajak, is there any possible way to get them up there?
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Well, every single human and zombie can go through the point secret anytime and make that jump. Ultimately, not everyone can make the jump. But the person on that ledge will eventually die since they can't jump into the helicopter from there. This is up to the LSA's to decide. I personally don't see it to be illegal, they won't survive and they won't be able to rack up kills in that open spot. It sucks that atix has to follow zm rules >.<
    • Oct 29, 2010
      So if a zombie can make the jump after he's already up there, it shouldn't really be a problem should it?

I don't have a problem being a bit more lenient on the rules due to the nature of the map, just want to make sure, it is possible to get him right?
    • May 20, 2011
      The ledge is IMO long to the far right and left and thin, so if any does make the jump, that zombie will not be able to get him, even with some decent aiming from the CT.
    • May 20, 2011
    • Nov 11, 2011
      If? People this jump on many occasions. I have no idea why people all of a sudden started making a big fuss about it. This does not affect the game play at all... only way to win is to get in to the damn helicopter. Smh. :struggle:
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I think I'll leave this spot as is for now, as it's a bit obscure. If it continues to be a problem I might end up adding it.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.