Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal ZM_autoville

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Jan 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2007
    was on autoville on ZM and had a couple of ppl complain about this spot...wanted to put it up to see if it should be illegal...you have to crouch jump to get in...and this made it impossible for zombies to get into it...there is a fourth side but i didn't get a very good scrn shot of it...but you get the idea

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Damn she's got some nice titties........:drool: ...... Err I mean it's one of those spots a quick crouch jump can take. We have plenty of those in many maps, I wouldn't consider it illegal.
  3. Dec 17, 2007
    rofl that wasn't intentional...i didn't even notice it till after i looked at the scrn shot

yea but none the less you still have to crouch...and if you have that many ppl in it like in the pic...well what i was seeing was that it was impossible for zombies to get in...so i figure i'd see what everyone else had to say
  4. Oct 30, 2013
    i have a demo of me attempting to get these people i dont think a simple crouch jump works watch the demo maybe im just bad. The downside about this spot is you need 4 people and if one fails they all fail.

Attached Files:

5. Mar 26, 2012
    If you need 4 people to make the spot "impossible", it's not illegal. An illegal spot is a spot that is impossible with 1 person either not shooting or continuously shooting (excluding using cades).
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Oct 30, 2013
      this spot definitly would require more than 1 person to even be near succesful
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Dec 17, 2007
      true you do need 4 ppl to make it successful…but at the same time…when you do get 4 ppl in there it only takes one to cover each side…what if we just have tony widen the opening that way you don't have to crouch jump to get into there
      Aphilion, Jan 7, 2014 Last edited by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Jan 8, 2014
    • Mar 26, 2012
      The map doesn't need to be changed. Just because CTs find a way to make it impossible with team work, cades, or hiding doesn't mean it needs to be changed. Just because there is a spot that's dark making it hard for zombies to see CTS doesn't mean we need to put a light there. Just because we can make a spot difficult to get to with cades doesn't mean we get rid of cades. Just because there is a spot that can be difficult for zombies can get to due to team doesn't mean we should open the space more for zombies. If it gets wider, what if 6-8 people go there making it hard for zombies to get to so we ask Tony to widen it more?

The spot is legal; it doesn't need to be removed or changed.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      The spot is legal and should not be removed, but the map should be.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Since it would take 4 people to effectively cover each crouch entrance I think this spot could remain legal. Maybe my fellow @Wiki Editors would want to weigh in too though
      • Sep 25, 2010
      • Apr 24, 2012
        Just because you cannot get them doesn't mean it should be illegal. There are four entrances and I have seen the humans fail from the teamwork of the zombies.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        Agreed pretty much everyone else stated my opinion already.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Well, someone did successfully hold it off by himself once. Next time i am on for that map, i will try and do what he did. There is another spot that should probably be illegal on autoville anyway, but since that map builds itself each round, it's hard to determine what is legal and what isn't.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        thats true…i figure it was just a bunch of noobs complaining about it…but i figure i throw it out there and see what everyone else had to say about it

that dude must have been a pro lol

i agree…along with 4 way tunnel!!!
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Sorry if I'm late on this conversation :razz: I've seen this spot get over run multiple times. Isn't illegal in my opinion.
        • Jul 8, 2012
        • Mar 8, 2013
          there's a much more overpowered spot on this map...

but I'll never tell :quiet:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.