Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_back_to_muhosrank_v1_1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jed, Nov 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 3, 2012

Ledge Spot:

I spoke to @Satin Storm earlier regarding these two spots. I'd like to hear other's opinions on these two.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feb 27, 2012
      not sure if that ledge spot would be illegal. reminds me of the tram system on clouds, but of course without the actual trams. zombies had an easy time getting across those lines anyway lol. havent played this map though.
    • Mar 8, 2013
      the spot on the power lines is definitely illegal since you can just knock zombies off as soon as they teleport to it.

as for the crouch spot... it's really the whole apartment roof that's in question. the teleport destination is in that little room, so the crouch passage is actually the exit. there are ways to boost up from the sides of the building:

[IMG]

with a couple of humans up there though, it would still end up being an extremely unfair spot.
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        First spot seems like there is more than one entrance point, sure seems op but legal. Second spot definitely a ledge spot, added to illegal lsit. Only 1 point of entrance which happens to be a ledge spot in its self.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Sep 25, 2010
          Forgot to update this, Jed brought it to my attention that the roof cannot be accessed through the sides and the door only opens from the roof. Spot is illegal.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.