Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_base_winter

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by EL1TE, May 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 15, 2013
    There is this spot that when you shoot something under it, the door will not lift meaning it will not allow zombies to pass through, and you can not push the object away from the door as zombie. Check my Steam Cloud for Screenshot.
    add me: ultimatevision1
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    Yes... Glitching props into doorways is illegal. I'm aware of that and always have been enforcing the rule to anyone who uses that trick.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Because OP doesn't want to show the photo of the illegal spot, I did it for you all:

[IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
        meeko, May 17, 2013 Last edited by meeko, May 17, 2013
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Thanks meeko and I second what Orange said.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          It's always been illegal in every map. Some admins are not aware that this is illegal and actually do it themselves frequently. It's not a map specific rule, it's a server wide rule, El1TE. Next time you see someone breaking the rules, let an admin know by going into team chat and typing @ Hi admin, someone is glitching the door. They will take care of it :smile:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • May 15, 2013
            Okay, I got you :smile:, but when this happened, i tried to type in Chat in capital letters that i believe that it was an illegal spot.
            Post Merged, May 18, 2013
            Thank you :smile:
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.