Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_base_winter_beta3 | Crouch Spot

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, May 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011

:tongue: More stuff to have you look at,

The following spot (all three picture are for the same spot on the map), needs to crouch to enter and it is crouch entry. But, not everyone knows how to get in there. What do you think?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I was under the impression you you not have to crouch, could just be a different version I'm thinking of though.
  3. May 6, 2011
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Since the vent entrances are so shallow, I am not sure if it could be successfully held off. If two humans are defending both entrances it would probably make it near impossible for zombies to get them. Let's keep an eye on this spot and see how well it can be defended against zombies.
  5. May 6, 2011
    So do you think we should enforce any humans that goes into there?
    I don't think zombies can get anyone in there. Though I rarely see anyone go in there.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Lets monitor the situation to see if zombies can achieve any level of success tagging a human in that location. Hopefully we will receive feedback to make a determination one way or the other.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Due to the lack of feedback, this spot will remain legal until such time as it becomes an issue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.