Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_base_winter_beta3

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by dillinger, Apr 12, 2011

1. Feb 1, 2011
    Ever since the old base_winter was removed and replaced with Gigabite's update, I've been seeing the same issues arise as when he re-did wtfhax. Players (including myself) miss the old map, the laser room, and small gameplay elements that were altered with the map update. As a result, the map is never nominated and almost never played. Before, it was a mainstay of the server.

I'm not asking to have the update removed, as it is a cool map and has it's own good points. However, I think adding the original back to the rotation would placate these players. This is what was done with wtfhax, and people seemed satisfied.

Let me know if I'm alone on this.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    lol jk. I like the original one better.
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    I like the textures better on Gigabytes version.
  5. Mar 30, 2011
  6. Dec 17, 2010
    I agree on the texture part, but the original version is still better. And yes dillinger is right, alot of people have been asking for the old base_winter version back.
  7. Apr 6, 2011
  8. Jul 20, 2010
    The remakes on the maps are fun. We could just add the old one on the server so both are on. I like remakes of maps. Looks so much better than the old one and different things to do. I think most people hate remakes because they don't like change done to maps I for one get bored of the same thing over and over again so I love remakes of old maps.
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    Both one are cool. Readd the one you removed!!! :frown:
  11. Jan 27, 2011
    JAH dillinger, on 12 April 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:
    Ever since the old base_winter was removed and replaced with Gigabite's update, I've been seeing the same issues arise as when he re-did wtfhax. Players (including myself) miss the old map, the laser room, and small gameplay elements that were altered with the map update. As a result, the map is never nominated and almost never played. Before, it was a mainstay of the server.

I'm not asking to have the update removed, as it is a cool map and has it's own good points. However, I think adding the original back to the rotation would placate these players. This is what was done with wtfhax, and people seemed satisfied.

Let me know if I'm alone on this.

LOL , bt i agree with dill .
  12. Nov 29, 2010
  13. Sep 25, 2010
  14. Apr 9, 2007

I've added the original one back.
  15. Dec 7, 2010
  16. Feb 1, 2011
  17. Feb 23, 2011

How many you got left now ?..
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    You don't happen to have the cursed monkey paw do you?
  19. Sep 25, 2010
    Original one isn't on the rotation list :shutmouth:
  20. Apr 9, 2007