Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_base_winter_beta3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jun 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    First of sorry to all the guys that like to use that spot.

I am seeing this spot used more and more now, when the players get onto the very top of the tree, it is impossible to get them.

The guy below different story difficult to get, but not impossible for good bhoper or skilled players.

[IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2010

Thats comon sense ledge spot. You'r admin u should know it.
  3. Jan 30, 2011
    Why do you continually use ze tags in your thread topics when the map is clearly zm?

It does appear illegal since, like you said, it is impossible to get the human up there while being shot at.
  4. Feb 1, 2010
  5. May 6, 2011
    Typo me bad. Didn't type carefully. Ahhhhh!

Unforunatelly, for us the lower level admins, it is best to have the illegal spots posted then enforce, versus like b4 where we would enforce all crouch spots, ledge spots, etc. even if not listed.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    says zm on my screen, whats wrong with yours? :whistling:
  7. May 6, 2011
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Looks like we all agree so far that the top of the tree should be illegal. Will give 24 hours from M Infantry's original post to allow for feedback before it is made official.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
  10. May 5, 2011
    haha yea that place is like hard for zombies i know i love this spot but it wouldnt be too fair for those zombies too XD its a eh eh to me. I use to camp there too and never got hit. so i wouldnt mind it being illegal since it is also like in novum that tree you jump to with those boxes.
  11. May 11, 2011
    Just like the tree in Novum, the lower part of the tree is legal but from there, you have to double stack to jump to the top part of the tree, where it is untaggable (I made a new word).
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on the feedback and testing, the spot has been made official: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_base_winter_beta3.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.