Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_base_winter_beta3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, Jun 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    I am sure most of you are familiar with this location. Exiting the room you can walk out without crouching, but going in there is some crouching required.

I wanted to get everyone's feedback on it as some people tell me they have successfully jump-crouched into the room, while others cannot. I'm a fairly skilled player and I have trouble jump-crouching into that room without gunfire directed at me.

[IMG]
  2. May 11, 2011
    Based on experience, one player cannot hold this off by him/herself. Half-zombies can get in easily by jumping and when there's a zombie train coming at you, you're dead. I've seen 2-3 players die also. Usually there are at least 4-5 in this spot having to constantly shoot to keep out the zombies effectively.
  3. Apr 18, 2011
    I agree, hard to defend by yourself.. but only 2 or 3 good players can defend it if the zombies aren't smart. As a zombie, the few times I've made the crouch b-hop the room got turned, but when there was more than 3-5 people firing at the door it seemed impossible. I vote either make it illegal or make the door high enough to not require a crouch to get in.
  4. Apr 2, 2011
    My vote is illegal, I also have to crouch to get in... sooo yea :confused:
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    You don't have to crouch at all, there is just a small lip on the floor that you have to jump over.
  6. Sep 6, 2010
    Need a little jump or crouch to get in there. It seems like a really hard spot. If only it was made so that zombies can just walk in there without jumping/crouching. I'd vote ILLEGAL.
    Humans get killed in there only if they fail to watch or shoot to the door entrance.
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    I have no problem going in there as a zombie and tagging people. It's not hard. This topic has been discussed before also and was ruled legal.
  8. Apr 4, 2009
    If all spots that required you to jump were illegal there wouldn't be a server, spot has and always will be legal.
  9. May 6, 2011

Had seen good players in that spot, that would be overwhelmed by zombies. Single players would not be able to hold that spot by themselves for sure.

Since the spot cannot be defended by an experienced player, then it shouldn't be illegal in that point first.

Furthermore, myself, sure Harvey has also, JzX, Yahoo, Green, Google, Marine, Army, etc. would sure all agree seen survivors in groups fail in that spot.

The spot is difficult to get into by zombies, if we make all spots illegal that are difficult to get into by zombies, then it wouldn't make the games challenging.
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    Haplo already said it so it doesn't matter, but I agree, LEGAL! You don't even have to crouch at all if you hit the lip right.
  11. May 5, 2011
    haha this spot? too easy to get in XD only hard part is im always the one being aimed at more. Yea its a fine legal spot, it may seem hard and illegal at first for others.
  12. May 6, 2011

:wallbash:
  13. Jul 14, 2010
    This spot is overrated. Definitely legal. Most people who call it illegal don't know how to get in or have never used it.
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Knowing the people who have the ability to enter that room indicates I need to brush up on my technique to get over that "lip". This post was more of a question for myself more than legality of that location. Thanks again for the feedback as the spot is definitely legal. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.