Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_base_winter_beta3a

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, Mar 24, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    I don't know if we are going to keep this map in rotation, but if so, this spot needs to be defined as an illegal ledge spot:

[IMG]
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Is this the gas chamber in base winter? if so you could kill the humans with gas unless that was removed.
  3. Mar 26, 2009
    It's the way to the room with the button for the gas chamber, there's no gas in that area, just the lava pit. I figured it would be treated like the winding path to the teleporters in wtfhax, apparently not.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    The winding path to the teleporters in wtfhax is an illegal ledge spot, so the same rule applies.. :razz:
  5. Mar 26, 2009
    I was trying to make the analogy they're both the same: pathways to areas that aren't illegal. If you know how the rotating drum works (which isn't hard to figure out) then it's easy to get past.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Since this map is no longer part of the rotation, the thread will be locked. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.