Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_base_winter_beta3c , problem with the doors

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by **.:A.L.E.X:.**, May 27, 2012

1. Mar 23, 2012
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055925567/screenshot/558690946095353910
    Folow the link by internet.

So i was playing on the server ZM1 on the map zm_base_winter_beta3c the new version and i play i go to the teleport i barricade my self and i put a cade under the door and now the door can t open so i can stay there and nobody can enter so it will be good if we can change the door back to normal or just change them.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Did you at least attempt to dislodge the prop?
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    That is actually part of the map. I'm assuming the "Force Close" and "Ignore Debris" options were not enabled for the door, thus, it behaves like a physics door. You can actually shoot it out but eventually, the door pushes the object out automatically. I played the map yesterday and had the same happen. Not a big deal.
  4. Mar 23, 2012
    No you can t open it i have tried everything shoot the doors shoot the cade it suck you can t open it, i have press e everywhere , and the door don t push it.
    I swear i have tried everything impossible to open by the inside or by the outside someone could fix, i could fix it like change the door or anything ...
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Yes it happens a lot on zm not just on this map. As you see the bathrooms in towers, people put vendies in there and they for some reason get glitches inside the door while it's closing but if you keep trying, it will get up glitches after a small while and the door will open again. It is also the same thing with any map that has a door.
  6. Mar 23, 2012
    Ye i know but this map zm_base_winter_beta3c was fixed adn the last version zm_base_winter_beta3 , the doors where like ok no glitche because of the cade so if someone (or me) put the doors that were on the old map it will be okay and no more problem. (i think it s because of the new door on the new version)
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    Who edited the map lol? Anyways, I don't think it happens on this map only again. It happens on every single map.
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    This map was re-created from scratch by @GiGaBiTe . If anyone has the right to edit it, it his him. Like I said, the map is fine and does not require an edit...