Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_biology_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Devious Toast, Jan 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    This spot here is crouch entry, don't believe its possible to knife through the pipes to get the person, requires controlled testing to verify. On the server, players in this spot were extremely difficult to get, even with large groups of zombies.

Located in the basement of the building.

[IMG]
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Looks like a crouch spot to me if you can't knife through the pipes.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    I tried knifing the human that was in there while on the zm1 server, couldn't do it, but there were also a lot of zombies getting in the way. Would have to try it in a controlled environment.
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    Agreed. I'll check it out next time the map is on.
  5. Jul 28, 2011
    If zombies don't crowd around the spot, 1 zombie can get a human in there with a good jump.
  6. May 15, 2011

Also looking at the pic, the surrounding func_static is to thick to knife through, so I'm pretty sure you can't knife from the outside.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Every time I go on this map I use this spot, and out of the 15+ times I can remember, I've never gotten tagged. I think it should be illegal.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    The funny thing is every time I'm on the server with this map the location fails. I would like to see a little more feedback before conclusion is reached.
  9. May 6, 2011
    I however see the spot often easily defended successfully.

I also can't get the people from the side for some reason, even though two players I know of told me it was possible.

One complaint I have is the illegal spots are too often re-visited by players, such as the cement tubes. I would rather see it off the server, if possible.
  10. Jul 19, 2011
    Wow another new zm map? I need to start zm again.
  11. Aug 1, 2011
    If you don't have anything to say relavent to the thread, stay out of it.

I've only seen this spot fail once, and that was with about 25 zombies trying to get the person inside. There are many other similar types of crouch spots on other maps that are illegal, so there is no reason why this one isn't unless the pipes can be knifed through which I have yet to see or experience.
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on feedback I have received from a quite a few people, this location does appear to be illegal.

Since it is unclear how this location can be compromised it has been officially listed: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-biology-v2/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.