Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_black_lion_macd_v8

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jul 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    I played this spot when I can get there. I don't think any zombies can get you there, if you play it right.

The spot requires you to jump onto a very slim and difficult ledge, then you have to crouch under the staircase. I say this spot is impossible, as zombies can't get you through the staircase. And that ledge is totally insane for most players to get onto. Especially when someone is shooting at you.

What you guys think?

[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    I was actually curious about this spot as well, until someone strafe jumped from the very top and tagged me from my left.

A good spot if you have a bunch of bad zombies but it only takes 1 good one to tag you there. Legal imo.
  3. Jul 24, 2011
    Easy to defend, but a good strafing zombie will be able to get you. Only really works for 1 person.

Legal imo.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    More importantly why isn't that Skiptron guy banned yet?!
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Anyone with good strafing skills can tag humans in this location. This location has already been discussed in depth (before my time) and have been deemed legal. :locked:
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Re-opening this, this spot is easily holdable by someone who has a low ping and knows how to stop people.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    Lets ban the low pingers. Minimum ping of 50, maximum of 75.
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    This is another case of hard spot vs illegal spot. This is a hard spot to get humans in, but it shouldn't be illegal.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    When I was defending this spot to test it, a fellow admin tagged me from the very top, I couldn't even see him from where I had to look to defend.
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    I'm willing to test this then if you think you can kill me.
  11. Oct 29, 2010
  12. Jan 21, 2011
  13. Jun 10, 2011
    The little stick man looks more like he's peeing than about to jump...

But the point still stands. Think you should take Josh up on his challenge Momo!
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    I wont embarrass myself pretending to be good at strafe jumping, I was merely stating what happened to me. :razz:
  15. Mar 16, 2008
    I got killed even if I was distracted... It's legal..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.