Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_breakfloor

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Beggar So, Mar 28, 2015

1. Jan 5, 2014

@tfreeman451, @LC, @Cara , @teemo, @Thanh, and a whole lot of other regulars were trying this map out the other day. I think it might be a great addition for the ZM server.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 2, 2014
      It is a fun map, but why would you like it to be added to the zm maps, Beggar?
      It sounds like a joke to me but w/e.

Team killing on this map would be real though: you just need to shoot the floor, and everyone falls down and dies. GG
      Must be pretty fun at first.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Seems like more of an event type of map (such as megabox was) since the trolling would be insane from what i've gathered the map is. Perhaps we could have a "Break-o-floor Friday" or something, as long as nobody were to remove the map from the server and fastdl, but that's just an idea.
      • Oct 11, 2013
        Agreed. Good holding spots. Would be a nice change of pace for the ZM server. If a map like Legoworld can be added into rotation then this is a no brainer.

@Bro's.M @Acidpingas @rogers 2 @Coin coin
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 27, 2012
          @Beggar So @tfreeman451 this map only has 32 total spawns, and is a stolen version of the original MG map, just with someone else's name slapped on it.

I literally did not see any difference between the two, except that it had zm_ slapped in front of it. I remember playing the original on ZM once already. I could edit the map to double the spawns, but i'm only going to do it to the original. I don't approve of someone taking full credit for a map like that just because they slapped their name and ZM_ on the wall.

Here's the original map.
          http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/9496
        • Jan 5, 2014

I made the other thread as a tongue-in-cheek joke (that's why I didn't post here). Whoops. Maybe I should've put an /s tag or something.

That being said, I would LOVE to see this on ZM! @tfreeman451 suggested throwing in some red crates, maybe around 40 or so.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            [IMG]
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Oct 11, 2013
              Tony - You've always done great things for this community. I hope you take our suggestions to heart. Although I do believe Beggar is being a tad bit extreme in requesting 40 red crates, as I feel the map isn't big enough to support all 40. Perhaps 15 or 20 would suffice. But I'd rather see that be added down the road - first we should test the map as is (of course if you wouldn't mind adjusting the player spawns to account for the 64 player slots) and get some feedback from other members of the community prior to making any more adjustments.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Feb 25, 2014
                let him finish some good maps first like church of mint kouch kouch
              • Nov 20, 2013
                Put it on minimaps then, this map somehow i think it gonna make people quit the game, it might be fun for once, but then
              • Oct 29, 2010
              • Feb 25, 2014
              • Mar 10, 2014
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOL that was fun, i may not be one of the originals from the olden days, but i still had a blast, thanks for inviting me to goof off in the mini-games guys <3
                • Like Like x 1
                • Friendly Friendly x 1