Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_cbble_tredux_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Feb 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2007
    was playing on @Tony the Tiger!! :D re-version of cbble…saw this player go into this spot and put a vendy in it…there was absolutely no way for the zombies to get in…there was no way for the zombies to pull or move the vendy to even attempt to get at the player…just wondering if this spot should be make illegal…due to the fact that it is impossible to get into after a player puts a vendy in it and it can be easily defended by one player

[IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 8, 2013

I told you so, Tony

:bashful:
      • Zing! Zing! x 2
      • Feb 27, 2012

I just want to look at it in action first. Soft Serve pointed that out to me before, but i was hoping nobody would figure that out. It probably is illegal, but i just wanna try and get in when people are holding it. Unless a couple people wanna test it with me.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        well i was spec'ing the player while zombies tried to get in…it was impossible for them to do it…there was no way for them to get in at all
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Jan 21, 2011
        I still don't think cade spots should be illegal. There are plenty of spots that you can cade and they become impossible to get into.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        yea but with those spots at least you have a chance with moving the cade out of the way with enough zombies…here you can't even do that bc it's in a lowered area and zombies don't have the ability to lift a vendy out of a hole
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Disagree! I think we've discussed shit like this before (like that spot on roflicious) and I think those kinds of things should be illegal. I mean, we did it with money crates already so I don't see how the 2 situations are so different.

How long have you been on ZM? :razz:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I think there's a big difference between an unbreakable cade that you have to take time to build properly and a spot, like what this appears to be, where you just shoot a 1 or 2 props into place making it untouchable.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Dec 17, 2007
            yea…spots like that should be illegal…like this one…the guy just shot a vendy into the spot and zombies couldn't get at him at all…if they were able to life props out of a hole it might be different
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Yeah, this spot is illegal. As long as the human in there just keeps shooting the vendy into place, he wins. Next version will have a prop deleter thingy so that spot is still usable, but props will just teleport out.

Added - http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-cbble-tredux-v1/

:handcuffs:
            • Like Like x 2
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.