Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_cbble_tredux_v1a

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, May 28, 2014

should this spot be illegal

Poll closed May 30, 2014.
yes 3 vote(s) 33.3%
no 6 vote(s) 66.7%
idc 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Dec 17, 2007
    don't know if anyone has tested this spot or not, but i was able to successfully hold it off by myself for 2 round. The only time i got tagged was when i stopped paying attention to drink a beer, but all i did was just hold down the fire button and even with zombies jumping in right after the other or stacking behind each other i was still able to hold them off. see if we can get other's opinions on it and see if it should be illegal or not. I checked the illegal section and didn't see anything posts on it.

2. Aug 13, 2013
  3. May 29, 2012
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 8, 2013
      the spot is only 70 units deep. it should be possible to get in there, but it might be awkward because it's so close to the ground.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      they did try that…but i held them off…it was real easy to do it

i thought that as well…that's why i tested it first before i put it up on the forum…but i was able to hold it off by myself and like i said all i did was hold down the fire button to keep them off
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I haven't played the map myself but from the LOOKS of it, it's pretty narrow and the path doesn't go far. Zombie train SHOULD work once there's enough zombies, stacking into each other and then proceed forward to stab the CT(s).

On a different note I'm pretty sure there are a couple of players who could stab the people in that spot by themselves..
    • Dec 17, 2007
      the server was moderately full, and there was a couple of zombies trying to stack behind each other. Besides any crouch spot can fail if you stack enough zombies behind one another
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Can you no stab them from above? I'm not sure, i never tested it. People rarely go there too.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I think one zombie with a good bunnyhop and a train behind him can easily overtake the spot. Maybe test it later?
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        they tried but i kept shooting them back, even when they jumped in front of another zombie, and they can't stab you if they stand on the box, it's impossible
      • May 31, 2012
        I voted no, because it looks like a zombie train spot.

... but I am willing to be persuade; maybe we can test the spot several times and share our observations.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I've tested it back when the tredux came out. Like Seeker said, zombie train can easily dominate this spot given the short space. Spam jumpers can also easily overrun this spot when bhopping in.

Isn't illegal in my opinion.
      • Nov 20, 2013
        This spot should be legal, because it is very easy to go in there and I've seen how stabs in there
      • Dec 17, 2007
        well guess there was just a bunch of noobs on the server then, if everyone thinks it should be legal guess it can stay that way. @Tony the Tiger!! :D has it been decided to keep this spot legal then?
      • Feb 27, 2012
        You only need to duck and move in about 2 units to be able to stab the human in there, which isn't a lot at all. You can also can drop-duck from the ledge, as well as curve jump in from the grass behind the ledge. Seems legal from testing with soft serve.
        • Like Like x 1