Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_CCCAC

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Sinbamman, Aug 7, 2008

1. Aug 7, 2008
    Ok i have a cool map of my Church Lol and i would like it to be on your server because your server is awesome and it has a lot of people on it. Plus if you put it on it would be super fun to play on :grin: :grin:

Now heres so pics

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

thats some of the screenshots if your deciding to pck this map talk to me on my xfire: [CC]Sinbamman or TimmehTong :grin:
  2. Aug 7, 2008
    also more pics to come once we finish it :grin:
  3. Aug 7, 2008
    Just so you know when we took some of the pics, we were in noclip mode for some overview pics. :smile:
  4. Aug 7, 2008

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    needs certain requirements, like 56 spawn points and/or whether any barricades will be used.

there should be a forum up around here somewhere that goes into more detail what base requirements a map should have
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    64 spawn points is needed for any new map, we are working to have it ready for when we choose to upgrade
  7. Jul 27, 2008

I wont play on this map.

Too much "I <3 Jesus".

Who makes a map of a white happy church?

This map does however remind me of the band White Chapel.
  8. Aug 7, 2008
    well were all azn in the church and the cades are the couchs, chairs, vending machine, cabints, and cars. Also we do all Love Jesus
  9. Aug 7, 2008
    Also upstairs Bunch of chairs, couchs, cabinits, and etc. And a way to get to the roof secretly
  10. May 24, 2008
    Give it a more zombie feeling... Kinda like the church in resident evil 2 (movie)
  11. Aug 7, 2008
  12. Aug 7, 2008
    Lol this isn't the finished product. We're still working on changing the wall colors and etc. There are secret entrances-vents. :smile:

This is generally the basic shape of the place, but I am working on it to make it little more balanced for humans and zombies. Can't make it impossible, but can't make it too easy.

And don't worry the church won't be white after it's done. I just needed some random wall while i do the shape. I'm adding small details and changing the wall color at the moment. Should be done or close to done by sunday or monday. I can show the finished product then
  13. Aug 7, 2008

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    if the cross was flipped upside down it'd get a +1.

just my 2 cents. also, some blood dripping from the church walls would be a nice touch, and a few zombie or human bodies scattered around the upside down cross.
  15. Mar 16, 2008
    I think custom or just better selection of the texture for the church would be better
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    looking better.....I am assuming there is more than two places to camp on there? Its just kinda hard to tell from the pics, but I see the main church area, and the roof. Maybe you can make some secret underground areas, or just a basement or even a field with a few climable trees/treehouse or something. Just throwing out ideas.
  17. Feb 1, 2007

And agreed with retslag.

Add some more features other than the church (looks a bit plain at the minute) and then you have my vote.
  18. Aug 7, 2008
    Haha...Retslag there's a reason why I don't put secret underground area pictures up. They're called secret for a reason. :smile: I was actually thinking about making the cross like tilted or broken down or something. Still working on the textures and decorations. Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'll put new pictures up as soon as I get alter some more things.
  19. May 24, 2008
    Throw in an annoying father grigory. Everybody loves him!
  20. Posts
    I also agree with Rets, it is looking much better. It was kind of looking like John's custom map that he made. Not that there's anything wrong with John's map. It has some pretty kick ass lasers!!!