Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_choddapfpanic1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jun 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    This is a spot inside a brick column from the Choda Panic maps.

The spot is really difficult for zombies to get all the way to the top guys. But, I have seen survivors fail at this spot, so there might be some secret that I don't know about this map. As I am not very familiar with it.

Eveyrone please let me know you thoughts.

2. May 15, 2011
    Already discussed numerous times.

Not illegal.

Cheap yes, but not illegal.

I've seen people take this spot out by themselves.
  3. May 6, 2011
    Really sorry didn't know. I typed the map name into the search bar, and nothing came up.

Are we talking about the same thing?
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    Definately cheap but not illegal.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    I felt it was really cheap as well and asked Chodda if there was any other secret ways in, and was told no. :frown:

I personally don't go there but since I've seen humans fail in this location, I believe it should remain legal.
  6. May 6, 2011
    Yah...but, a lot of the illegal spots can fail too. As we have seen it many times.

If the survivors don't pay attention, or a giant horde of zombies coming after you at illegal spot. They all can fail. But, the issue should be the degree of difficulty to get a survivor at certain spot.

If you were holding this spot, and there are three~five zombies trying to get you. Would you be able to hold the spot?

I would rank this spot, highly (like the top of tree spots) difficult, as there are numerous ledges to jump. That they could be shot off, before they reach the human, or die before they reach the survivor.
  7. May 15, 2011
    I'd like to agree with you Infantry.

Unfortunately I've seen a single zombie take out a group of 3 or 4 humans up their by himself.

So to say it's too difficult is a complete overstatement.

I think maybe we're just noobs. :frown:
  8. Feb 1, 2011
    This topic has totally already been made. I've seen this screenshot posted and discussed before.

lock me
  9. May 6, 2011
    Yah someone else mentioned that too.

But, I can't find that original post. Can you help, so we can merge the two post together?
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    I look at it this way; Unless the human player is completely inept, the spot they camp should be a winnable every round. A good example is a tube crouch spot; as long as they are concentrating they should be able to win every time. This should be the standard in which to determine an illegal spot.

Remember the definition:

Q: What is a definition of an illegal spot?
    A: An illegal map location is defined as a human occupied space or location that is made completely inaccessible by a zombie when being fired upon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.