Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_choddarena_b12

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, Jul 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    This spot was submitted by rxn for illegal spots consideration. Please post if you have any feedback regarding this location:

[IMG]
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    If you are familiar with this location, I encourage you to post some feedback as its always good to have multiple points of view.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Seems you can get up from the right alone allowing 1 spot of entry. I'm not sure but that pipe in the water on the left of the image, maybe 2 zombies could boost one another up to the spot. Those are the only 2 entries I see available. Looks legal imo.

Is the water deep enough so that the zombies swim and cannot stack?

Edit: Water is too deep.
  4. Feb 1, 2011

I've seen people use this spot a lot, and I've never seen anyone die there. It's quite difficult to get up there, especially when under fire. The water makes stacking quite difficult since you must be on part of the pipe. I agree that it should be a ledge spot.
  5. Jul 14, 2010

Spot definitely needs testing.
  6. Jul 13, 2011
    I have camped this spot a little bit, no zombies even know how to get into the basement when they spawn there, but when they do it definately is pretty easy to hold off for a while by one's self
  7. Jun 7, 2011
    I've been there on both sides, as CS and as a zombie. If you have anyone (just 1) with even a pistol, that spot is really hard to make it up to. The pipes are easy to get knocked off, I would support this.
  8. Mar 25, 2011
    I'm not quit sure that you're right on the left there, look at the height of the human on the pipe, take that and put to of them on the left pipe then you're still not high enough to make the jump.
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    The left side is indeed too low to stack up and get them.

The only way to get up to the spot is to get on the brown crate, jump to the pipe in the water and then jump to those pipes which would make the spot a ledge.

[IMG]
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    I played around with it as well last night, most definitely illegal unless there's some magical teleport I don't know about. Doesn't help that, as Talla said, zombies can't even find the basement half the time. :sweat:
  11. Jul 13, 2011
    Hell i don't even know how to get down to the basement (so if some1 would tell me, would be appreciated
  12. Jul 13, 2011
    Ok me and rampage tried once to boost up to the pipes from the lower left side and we couldn't do it with regular skins, maybe if there were 2 admins or 2 mother zombies trying it they could get it. But from what i found you can't do it with normal skins. I know i'm not an admin, but i'm pretty sure i'm a regular, I think this spot should be ILLEGAL just because zombies have less than 10% chance fo getting smart humans up here. On a side note I defended the spot with an AWP and a Deagle if that puts into perspective how easy it is to defend it.
  13. Feb 23, 2011
    I have never gone to that spot as a Human. Its way too cheap and should be illegal.
  14. Jul 28, 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/classicsprop/screenshot/578929766350244286?
  15. Jan 5, 2007
    Illegal. The only point of access is a narrow ledge that requires multiple jumps to cross.
  16. Jul 28, 2011
  17. Oct 29, 2010
  18. Jul 28, 2011
  19. Oct 29, 2010
    That's a terrible screen shot, what am I looking at?
  20. Jul 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.